Kandamkulathy Ayursoukhyam Resort located in a tiny village named Thumboormuzhy in the middle of herbal gardens on the banks of River Chalakkudy which is quiet closer to Athirappilly Water falls in the Western Ghats, and only 35 Kms from CIAL (Cochin International Airport. The charm of the location Athirappilly and Vazhachal waterfalls & nature cannot be described by words, Starting calmly from the high ranges, and crashing through gorges overhung with trees, these waterfall is one of the best places in India to re-capture a real sense of the classical idea of the 'Picturesque' - not just calm and sweet, but something wild and natural.Kandamkulathy ayursoukhyam is one of the venture of Kandamkulathy vaidyasala which is one the renowed ayurvedic family in Kerala having a tradtion of more than 150 years. Ayursoukhyam with well appointed 14 cottages provides all kinds of ayurvedic & Panchakarama treatment packages and also the flowing river,the churning sounds of birds,the music of bamboos,bliss of pure air enriched with oxygen,authentic eco foods altogether makes a prefect destination and right gateway for a healthy family holidays.At ayursoukhyam all the facilities and services stick close to nature and ensure the needs and taste of clients are met in eco ways. Our team of ayurvedic physicians & masseurs ensure the higher level and utmost care in all ayurvedic treatments and well being of our clients. At ayursoukhyam the way of healing is given more importance than mode of rejuvenation. The unseen nature & music of winds and river altogether unwinds the stress and tension occurred during day to day life.We welcome you all to the unseen nature’s paradise “Ayursoukhyam”.
|The light of Kandamkulathy Vaidyasasala
|| Chief Physician of Kandamkulathy Vaidyasala
||Dr. ROSE MARY WILSON
It was under the guidance of K.P Pathrose Vaidyan, Kandamkulathy established itself as an institution to propagate and promote authentic ayurveda globally.The objective is well conceived by Mr. K.P Wilson, the present Managing Director,along with his wife, Dr. Rosemary Wilson, has expanded Kandamkulathy Vaidyasala and initiated Ayurvedic hospitals in different parts of Kerala. Dr. Mrs. Rose Mary B.A.M.S, who is the Chief Physician of Kandamkulathy Ayurveda Hospitals, has done many contributions in the field of Ayurveda.
Our Objectives and Motto
- To preserve ,conserve & to provide the rich tradition of this ancient science of healing ayurveda for the mind, body and soul in the purest & traditional form.
- To be a platform for the studies, researches & treatments of Ayurveda for the whole world. Manufacturing of generic medicines in the purest from and the development of medicines for the treatment of new diseases.
- To provide authentic ayurvedic treatments and medicines to those we are in need and to make there life better through ayurveda, evaporate the worries on health.
- To enhance the reach of ayurveda to all needy ones in most economical & effective way.
Kandamkulathy is one among the most celebrated ancient Ayurveda families in the history of Kerala -the God’s Own Country! Goodwill of the eminent physicians from this family is time tested in various circumstances and honored by the erstwhile rulers of this land - the cradle of Ayurveda. The traditional secrets are still preserved in the thaliyolas (palm leaves) for the ready reference to the generations like a Bible!
- Specialized & authentic treatments developed for spine and back pain problems
- Specialized medicines developed from the text of ayurveda
- Specialized and experienced doctor’s and masseurs
- Specialized and organized treatment plan
- Well equipped treatment centers at affordable costs
- 5 Hospitals across Kerala & a Team of 600+ staffs
- Own R&D unit for developing new medicines and holistic treatments
- ISO 9001-2000 certified company with GMP certification